Austin Couples Counselor
You probably wish your relationship was easier. You might want to learn to communicate without fighting. You may like to rekindle the romance and love you used to have or just have your spouse be more of a support to you.
Many relationships begin with high hopes but when there are bumps in the road, you may find yourself confused or angry and unable to deal with them effectively leading to resentment. Resentment should be addressed and dealt with as it causes serious harm to your relationship.
Marriage counseling is effective for couples at any stage of their relationship whether they are married or not. Although every couples situation is different, here are some of the issues that tend to come up which I can help with:
I'm Here to Help
How Couples Therapy Can Help
- Learn to have better communication skills
- Learn to navigate issues with spouse's family
- Learn how to regulate negative emotions and resolve conflicts
- Come to agreement on raising children
- Address issues of what to spend money on
- How to become more intimate with sexual problems
- Identify and change unhealthy behavior patterns that are not beneficial
- Help both people get their needs met
- Address issues of infidelity
- Premarital counseling
- Address issues related to blended households
- Counseling after a divorce or separation
Our lives change over time, and so do our relationships. Having children, getting new jobs, deciding to go back to school; any of these things can cause rifts that threaten your stability as a couple. You can actually turn these events into opportunities for growth and an even deeper understanding of each other. You owe it to yourselves to give your relationship every chance to succeed and grow.
For more information contact me or simply schedule an appointment now at your convenience!
Ready to Schedule Your Session?
Location & Hours
Christian Counseling Austin
1000 Westbank Drive
West Lake Hills, TX 78746
Connect With Me
Questions? Send me an email. Follow me on social media for latest updates!