Austin Personal Counseling
You might be going through a difficult time in your life right now and you are looking for some advice from a Christian professional. Individuals seek counseling for a variety of different problems: depression, anxiety or low self-esteem.
You might have questions about a relationship issue that want to get some clarity on. You may need some direction or help with a career decision. You may have behaviors you know are bad for you, but you don't know how to change them.
Individual Counseling can help you work through issues of depression, anxiety and grief. Our sessions will depend upon your specific needs and what issues you would like to address.
I'm Here to Help
Common Topics We Discuss in Individual Counseling Sessions
- Address any urgent issues that are present
- Become more productive through problem solving by learing how to assess a situation, coming up with a plan, execute and follow through
- Learn to accept uncertianty and be able to make a decsion even with the unknown
- Instead of automatically thinking that things will turn out badly, be able to challenge irrational and pessimistic attitudes
- Instead of worrying about the future be able to focus on the present
- Get clarity about decisions you need to make
Here you will get the personalized and focused help you need to feel better now, and tools you can use for dealing with problems in the future. Seeking help from a trained professional means that you are being pro-active about solving issues that are keeping you from living life to the fullest. My goal is to help you tap into your strengths so you can approach your problems with a new perspective.
For more information about counseling please contact me or simply schedule an appointment now at your convenience.
Ready to Schedule Your Session?
Location & Hours
Christian Counseling Austin
1000 Westbank Drive
West Lake Hills, TX 78746
Connect With Me
Questions? Send me an email. Follow me on social media for latest updates!