Spiritual Counseling for Christians
Spiritual direction is a tradition of religious mentorship with roots in ancient Christianity. For centuries, monasteries and seminaries offered direction to clergy and members of religious orders. But the practice is increasingly going mainstream, as more people, Christian and otherwise, seek help exploring their relationship with the divine.
In spiritual direction, you reflect deeply on the experiences of your daily life. Gradually, as you contemplate, you may begin to recognize God’s presence and grace in your life. You may come to realize how God’s spirit is truly with you every day and everywhere. You discover that God has been waiting for you to seek this closer relationship. You might come to spiritual direction for a variety of reasons, including to
I'm Here to Help
Finding God's Path for You
- Integrate spirituality into your daily life
- Identify and trust your own experiences of God
- Discern and make difficult choices
- Share your hopes, struggles, and losses
- Develop a sensitivity for justice and concern for the poor
- Live the essence of your spiritual affiliation with integrity
- Discern God's calling in your life
Call me for more information on Spiritual Direction with me.
Ready to Schedule Your Session?
Connect With Me
Questions? Send me an email. Follow me on social media for latest updates!